What Millennials Know that Baby Boomers Don't? June 26, 2016

Friday, June 17, 2016

TRAINS, PLANES, AND AUTOMOBILES

Hello again and welcome back to the Global Community Park.

A BOTCHED UP JOB!
Yeah, it's me, Kiki and I know that it's been awhile.  The last time I posted I'd come back from taking my singer to Chicago record a tune and was celebrating the holidays!  

Well the holidays went just fine but, the recording never got finished. The person that was doing the mixing and such, quit without  finishing the job.
Visit Crystal Dennis Music Channel on Youtube



It was a great disappointment but it taught us that we cannot trust that people will do what they say. If we didn't have other business in Chicago on the same weekend, it would have been a wasted trip. We plan on returning to Chicago this September for a music convention and this time we'll be able to explore the city (we couldn't the last time because our non-business time
was occupied with the recording session).

PLANNING FOR CHRISTMAS ALREADY?
Christmas in Leavenworth,WA

Another trip we plan to take this year is to Leavenworth, WA. We are going there to start the Christmas holiday season. The town goes all out for the season with trees and Santa and all kinds of cool stuff and it's very crowded.  We are flying into Seattle, WA and taking the Polar Express to Leavenworth.  Actually, it's a wonderful shuttle train where they entertain us with singing carols, and mulled apple cider and more.  It's a Christmas Fest!

SUMMERTIME IN SOLVANG

The third trip this year will be to Solvang, CA via Rancho Oso Resort in Santa Barbara.
Solvang, CA


I want to find out if I can rent a car without a credit card or a bank account to drive up there. 

Remember, I gave those things up, banks that is, not cars.  

OH! and I've found an alternate method of spending cash, one is by using actual cash and another is by using an ebank account that I attached to my online brokerage account.  I just requested some
checks and a debit card to use for shopping.  Ahhh, where there's a will there's a way.

PLANNING NEXT YEAR!!!

My next travel venture will be to travel through Europe next year and live there for a few months (all politics remaining the same).  I hoping to sublease my beach house here before I leave. 

Well, Sorry I've not posted in a while. But, I've done all the pouting and feeling sorry for myself that I'm gonna do.  I'm blogging with a new attitude. I know it will show through my new blog entries.

As for all of you, I hope you have a wonderful Summer and watch for my new posts as I take you along on my travel adventures.
I'm still enjoying Mexico and plan on finally doing the tourist thing this summer. Come along with me! For now,  enjoy this original song by Crystal Dennis.

No comments:

Post a Comment