What Millennials Know that Baby Boomers Don't? June 26, 2016

Sunday, December 13, 2015

The 12 Days of Christmas! Day #1


Hi! and welcome back to the Global Community Park! 

Today starts the 12 days of Christmas and I get into full holiday mode (if you can believe that it can get any worse (LOL). 

This year I've been doing a lot of DIY decorating. I started with making a candy jar from coffee bottles and then I got carried away.


All of my throwaways began looking like Christmas decorations.  I began looking at my neighbors discards as well and it just got, well, really weird! I picked up some of their cut off tree branches, sprayed them with gold metallic paint and they're now adorning my end table. I'm finishing up the decorating this weekend. I haven't done everything I wanted to but, the decorations look fine. 

Hope everyone's having a wonderful holiday season!! Yesterday, I baked cookies. I included some Hanukkah designs with my Christmas designs. 

I also like to bake cookies that look like a winter wonderland. I added frosting, coconut, and pieces of starlight mints! YUM! I LOVE this time of year! 





Today, I'll be looking for more holiday recipes so, if you have any to share, pass them along. What do you like to bake or cook around the holidays. Are there any holiday drinks among your favorites?


Here are some wreaths I made for the armoir (sorry about the spelling). Total
cost of the materials? $2.00 USD

Well, signing off for this post. Let me know 
what you do for your 12 days of Christmas!

and until the next time! Adios 'til my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment